Frigidaire package terminal air conditioners (PTAC) and heat pumps provide a high standard of quality in performance, workmanship, durability and appearance as they heat and cool occupied air space year round.
- All Frigidaire PTAC’s come standard with anti-corrosion protection to increase system and component durability
- Dry Mode for increased comfort and humidity management
- An on-board computer that utilizes real-time diagnostics to prolong unit life
- If power is lost, all control settings are remembered and restored
- Quiet design
- Random compressor restart to help prevent power surges after an outage
- Automatic room freeze protection ensures the room won’t fall below freezing
- Automatic Quick Warm-Up (for heat pump models only)
- Dual-8 display and LED Display
- Fan configuration for optimization of selected application
- Indoor fan speed selections for High/Low
|MODEL||VOLTAGE||BTU||HEAT PUMP||ELECTRIC HEAT||AMP|
Gree PTACs deliver on the promise of a quiet performance thanks to an advanced fan technology. Combine this with excellent efficiency you're sure to save money on utilities. Whether you use this unit in a hotel/motel room, multi-family housing, senior living or student housing, Gree delivers a great product for an exceptional value.
The GE PTAC is the Industry's Quietest PTAC. In the hospitality industry, quiet and comfortable rooms are key to guest satisfaction. Guests demand a quiet air conditioner, so our design includes an extra seal around the edge to keep excess noise (and unwanted dirt) outside, a heavy duty mastic barrier for additional noise reduction and two DC fan motors for quiet operation. Independent third party testing confirms GE Zoneline is the quietest PTAC against leading competitors.
Amana PTACs are designed to provide your business with plain-and-simple product durability and advanced energy management features, while helping you to create the best indoor comfort possible. When you buy it through Allied Appliance, you know you will get a great unit at great pricing.