Introducing the NEW "K" Series PTAC From Amana
- Integrated Bluetooth & RF connectivity and the new Amana® brand mobile app
- Improved design and materials to reduce operating noise transmission
- Reduction of on-board controls for modern and streamlined appearance and operation
- Unrivaled product customization options including Make-up Air, Smart vent and Economizer,
Lighting Control, Seacoast, Hydronic, and more.
The new sleeker Amana units do not have a touch pad. Guest will be able to control temperature using a wall thermostat. The K Series comes factory installed with an antenna and the customer must have one of the following to operate the unit. Note that if the wall thermostat dies the unit will still maintain the rooms temperature and the PTAC can be controlled from a phone app, that is for emergencies mostly while the wall thermostat is out of service.
- An existing or new wired or wireless thermostat of any brand. Amana branded wireless TSTATs (even older ones) will no longer require the usage of the Digitenna as they are built into the unit.
- Amana’s new wireless non-energy management thermostat
PTAC “G Series” (Heat / Cool)
PTAC (Heat Pump)
BTU (Cool): 7,600/7,600
BTU (Heat): 6,800/6,800
BTU (Cool): 7,700
BTU (Heat): 6,800
BTU (Cool): 9,000/9,000
BTU (Heat): 8,300/8,300
BTU (Cool): 9,100
BTU (Heat): 8,300
BTU (Cool): 12,000/12,000
BTU (Cool): 12,000
BTU (Heat): 11,400
BTU (Heat): 13,800/13,800
BTU (Heat): 13,700
Customers Have Also Purchased These Products
The GE PTAC is the industry's quietest PTAC. In the hospitality industry, quiet and comfortable rooms are key to guest satisfaction. Guests demand a quiet air conditioner, so our design includes an extra seal around the edge to keep excess noise (and unwanted dirt) outside, a heavy duty mastic barrier for additional noise reduction and two DC fan motors for quiet operation. Independent third party testing confirms GE Zoneline is the quietest PTAC against leading competitors.
The Hotpoint PTAC builds on the GE legacy of Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners that lead the way in durability, affordability and ease of use and installation. Hotpoint knows that your guests demand a comfortable and quiet room and they deliver on that promise without breaking your budget.
Gree PTACs deliver on the promise of a quiet performance thanks to an advanced fan technology. Combine this with excellent efficiency you're sure to save money on utilities. Whether you use this unit in a hotel/motel room, multi-family housing, assisted living or student housing, Gree delivers a great product for an exceptional value.