The Hotpoint PTAC builds on the GE legacy of Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners that lead the way in durability, affordability and ease of use and installation. Hotpoint knows that your guests demand a comfortable and quiet room and they deliver on that promise without breaking your budget.
- 3-speed fan Give guests control over their comfort with three fan speeds to choose from
- 4-temperature limiting options Easily select one of four temperature ranges for peak efficiency and total customer comfort
- Freeze and frost protection Automatic freeze and indoor frost control keep units operating in peak condition
- Auto power recovery In case of power failures, units automatically resume their operation when power restores, reducing maintenance calls
- Self diagnostics Quickly and easily identify service needs with a nine-point diagnostic code system
- Automatic emergency heat Keep guests comfortable with a heating option that uses electric resistance heat in heat pump mode
- Backed by an industry leader With a long history of creating durable products at an affordable price, Hotpoint is your trusted PTAC brand
- 1-year full parts and labor warranty / 5-year limited warranty Enjoy peace of mind with a 1-year full warranty on parts and labor, and a 5-year limited warranty, knowing that all purchases are backed by the trusted Hotpoint service network
- Intuitive display Allow guests to easily customize their preferred settings and reduce maintenance calls with an easy-to-use control panel
- Power cord (LCDI) included Hotpoint PTACs come with everything needed for a quick and easy installation
Need More Information About Hotpoint PTACs?
An Allied Appliance Sales Representative is ready to help. Click on the button below or call 1-800-991-8480.